Weddings in “Porta del Mar” Resort - Zakynthos, Greece
In Porta del mar, we have been hosting weddings since 2004 and honestly trying our best as a family team to make your wish for a dream Zante wedding come true. Together, we can create a unique wedding Ceremony and the great Reception – Party of your dreams in our beach-front gardens, or if you so wish, in our beautiful sandy beach!
If you are interested in a Civil Wedding in Zakynthos-Zante Island, while you will be spending your holiday in one of our beach villas, we will be happy to provide you with all information and total care necessary to organize and arrange in detail your Zante Wedding Ceremony.
The mystic beauty, the breathtaking views, the romantic atmosphere, the deep blue sea and exotic gardens are some of the reasons why couples and families choose our villas for their dream Zakynthos wedding experience or honeymoon.
How to Plan...It's easy!! Just follow the following steps and leave the rest to us!!
Contact us to discuss towards the availability of your desired villa, costs and your desired Wedding date and time.
We will secure your wedding date and time with the Mayors' office and send you your confirmation.
From our experience, the atmosphere becomes really amazing when the wedding family occupies all villas. Porta del mar turns into a small family village where all members of the family can enjoy, drink and sing without any fear to sacrifice other guests' s privacy. Therefore, if you are a family or friends group, we strongly recommend that you rent all the villas for your special occasion.
In respect to the additional services, our team would be pleased to provide you with all detailed information and introduce you to the most experienced and high-skilled professionals all over Zakynthos island. Here is a list you can choose from the services most suitable to your needs and styles:
- Flowers and decorations: Bridal bouquet, Groom’s boutonniere, flower petal shower etc.
- Wedding Cake, Fresh and nice, Ice-cream cake etc.
- Photography: Wedding albums, Photo or Video production, Wedding story books, made and montaged by most-experienced photographers.
- Music: Professional DJ or/and your music in our Bar.
- Beauty treatment, Hairdresser Services.
- Make-up, Manicure / Pedicure.
- Massage-Spa Sessions, Thalasso-therapy, Personal care.
- Gifts for the bride and groom: innovative gift ideas for guests to give to the new-married couple.
- Romantic Cruises to the famous shipwreck bay, blue caves and nearby pristine beaches.
- Special Horse Carriage ride nearby!
- Group Transfers from/to Zakynthos Airport.
- Car/Scooter Rentals at the best rates of the island, delivered in your villa or at Zakynthos airport free of charge.
THERE ARE NO OTHER HIDDEN OR EXTRA COSTS!
- Make your reservation with us.
- Gather all the necessary documentation and send it to us by courier, fax or e-mail. We should receive documents 21 days prior to your wedding date. If you send documents by fax or email, do not forget to bring the originals with you.
The following documents are required to perform a legal Civil Wedding in Zakynthos or elsewhere in Greece :
FOR EUROPEAN UNION CITIZENS:
• Birth Certificates with an APOSTILLE stamp, translated into Greek.
• A "Single Status" letter or letter of NO IMPENDIMENT endorsed with APOSTILLE stamp.
"Single Status" is a document issued from your local Registrar and insures that there is no problem to get married.
• Photocopies of passports (no translation required).
• If divorced, then the divorce certificate is required (no translation required).
That's All !!
LEAVE ALL THE OTHER PAPER WORK TO US.
F A Q
- Where do we obtain the marriage license?
You will sign the legal marriage license after the wedding ceremony and we will collect it form the Mayors' office the following day and deliver it to you.
- Is our civil marriage in Greece and Zakynthos legal?
Yes, The Marriage Certificate is a legal document issued by The Greek Government and accepted internationally.
- Do you arrange religious weddings in Zakynthos?
Yes, We do arrange catholic (in Saint Marcos Catholic Church – Zante Town ) and orthodox weddings. Please contact us for the necessary details.
- Where can we have our Wedding Reception?
Our place is among the BEST of the Island. You may choose from various nice spots in our gardens or down in the beach. However, if you prefer it somewhere else, we will propose several venues and specialized wedding coordinators that will settle everything according to your wishes.
- When do we receive our photos?
Photos will be developed the following day and we will deliver them to you.
- We don't have two witnesses for the ceremony. Is this to worry about?
No problem, we will provide the witnesses.
- What is the best time to perform the ceremony?
2 hours before sunset. The camera captures gentle & romantic colors. Daytime is too hot for you and too bright for a camera.